Who will benefit
Transport suppliers and operators looking for guidance to improve productivity and customer satisfaction through increased efficiency of the delivery of goods.
The LaMiLo project will benefit:
- Local authority planning and transportation departments and central and national governments supporting collaborative solutions to reduce traffic problems and best practices strategies for large scale implementation
- EU, national, regional and local policy makers wanting to improve their transport networks and work towards the ambitions of the EU 2050 Transport White Paper
- Academics writing research papers on North West European logistics and last mile solutions
- Local communities seeking to benefit from a more balanced and sustainable freight transport network, reduced congestion, improved air quality and job creation
- Other, related EU projects through opportunities for sharing knowledge
- Transport procurers seeking to enhance efficiency and introduce sustainability into their supply chains.